WIP & Late Feature Friday

I've been so busy with university work at the moment that this blog has suffered all week.
I have to organise six briefs that I am trying to have completed in five weeks so I am a little frantic, planning my time, getting ideas down and trying to understand all the briefs.

Anyway back to the feature Friday....
This week, as I have been looking at postcard designs I thought I would feature Lobster & Swan.

I recently bought a set of her calm postcards and I love them! they are so professional and have such a great impact. I love the compositions in the photography, the colours, the mood they evoke and the colour schemes within them.

Lobster & Swan also has one blog that you can visit here and another amazing blog that focuses on collecting ephemera and recording it daily...you can find "record the day" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!