{weekend goodness}

I have finally finished university for the summer. I'm free!...

Well, I have a placement lined up at The Leeds Guide for two months which starts on the 29th of June, which is something to look forward to! and as that will be a 9-5 job I will be able to create more good things for my etsy shop and finally get a sale (maybe ^_^ ) I'm so excited for summer and I can't wait for a well deserved rest!
Anyway something good for the weekend to relax.........

2 comments:

  1. Love your video, found it very relaxing. Good luck with your placement. Great items in your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx so much for the compliments! i didnt make the video, i just love the music and the video, so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!