{ HOLIDAY }

I am in Berlin for two weeks starting from today so I will be back on Monday 17th of August, also this means my shop will also be closed for two weeks! I haven't been on holiday for three years and I am really looking forward to laying by the pool, taking loads of photos, eating some good food, getting back to nature, getting on a plane and having a needed break from my little internet world. I will be back with photos, stories and new ideas for products and I will be back before you know it!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Berlin, it sounds like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so fun, but REALLY warm! glad to be back now though : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!