
Firstly I just thought i would say a little hi to all my new followers! and a thanks for those who already follow and always leave nice comments : ) Thanks !
This weekend i am trying to sort out the huge collection of things that is my apartment and organise all my work for university. When looking for things to help me organise, the first place i always look is Muji. Having worked there for a while once myself, and now having my other half work there, the discount is too tempting and the stuff too good to not have it! I love the simplicity of the designs and the no frills/no brand aspect of it. Below is a small selection of my growing obsession....



Hi. I'm the assisstant manager of Muji Leeds.
ReplyDeleteI remember when you worked for us over the christmas period.
There are some amazing new products we have coming in that will help you organise your whole studio :-D
I'll send you one of our new catalogues!!
Come in and have a chat sometime.