{WIP Wednesday}
This week i have been busy with university work and I am creating designs for a range of stationery/greeting cards, that will focus on the greetings "Thank You" and "New Home!" I am creating a range that includes cards, tags, bags, bows, wrapping paper and envelopes for a live brief......there are no pictures to show at the moment as they might be chosen to be put into shops or my ideas might be used and adapted by the company. Soooooo i will have to wait until i know whats happening before i can tell you more. If my ideas are not chosen i will definitely be selling my designs in my etsy shop! So have a cup of tea and pull up a comfy chair and keep an eye out for more information soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be crossing my fingers that you will be chosen!
ReplyDeleteThanks, i hope i am chosen too! : D
ReplyDelete