{wednesday morning}

First thing this morning I have had a check up at the dentist and later in the evening I will be going with some friends for a late Xmas meal, So I think today is time to start the mammoth task that is the dissertation in between. I will be doing some reading, some writing and some organising of the order of quotes/citations and chapters. I thought I would also include a few WIP shots of some papercuts I have been working on, in the post, as its been a while since I have posted any work in progress...

Yesterday I posted about some new products to be listed for my Etsy shop this year and I thought I would get started straight away, staring with an original customisable silhouette of your choice. The first image below is a papercut silhouette of me that I have listed as an example of what your customised papercut could look like. (which is an actual paper example, its not a digital illustration)

*With every custom silhouette order, you will also receive the cut out section of the head silhouette for free!* (like the second image)



The following images are papercuts I have created for the Cut Click mail art exhibition. More details here.

2 comments:

  1. i just love the stamp & envelope papercuts - such beautiful representations of everyday objects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, the first one was supposed to look like a postcard, but i will take envelope if thats what it looks like, its still appropriate ^_^

    I love your new screen prints by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!