{I'm officially on my holidays!!}
I have finally finished University for the holidays and I can't wait to have lazy days, sleeping in, getting the apartment ready for Christmas and making lots of food, buying and wrapping presents and having some free time! I'm starting to plan some exciting things for the shop to be listed after Christmas and I also have something planned that will be revealed sometime early next year when I know more details! but it won't be all play though this holiday as I have to do a large part of my dissertation ( I have done nearly 3,000 words so far and need to have at least 5,000 when I go back to University after the Christmas) but enough thinking about work! back to Christmas plans...I recently bought a tree and put some lights on it and now its time to decorate it...with paper obviously ! here are some photos of some paper cut snowflakes i have made for decorations....30 in total!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They all look lovely! I love your work, you have such talent!
ReplyDeletePearl xo
http://lily-pearl.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for the compliments! ^_^
ReplyDelete