The animation is based on a similar theme to Alice in Wonderland and I cant wait to see it finished. I have never created a papercut with movement in mind and it was great to play around with the idea that my papercuts could become more 3D. I will Let you know when the finished animation is ready!
{secret project}
I recently completed a quick project for a client in L.A who wanted some paper cuts to be used in a short animation they were creating. Below are the designs I created - 3 small paper whales that can move their tails and mid sections of their bodies, three sets of small wings and a sign saying 'FIN' for the end of the animation.
The animation is based on a similar theme to Alice in Wonderland and I cant wait to see it finished. I have never created a papercut with movement in mind and it was great to play around with the idea that my papercuts could become more 3D. I will Let you know when the finished animation is ready!




The animation is based on a similar theme to Alice in Wonderland and I cant wait to see it finished. I have never created a papercut with movement in mind and it was great to play around with the idea that my papercuts could become more 3D. I will Let you know when the finished animation is ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooo cool project! I love the idea of paper cuts in motion! That is why I love puppets and movement in sculpture. I can't wait to see what the animation looks like!
ReplyDelete