{Feature Friday}

It has been a while since I have had a feature Friday blog post and I thought it was time to start featuring people again, starting with Kim of ethanollie.etsy.com.
I have recently re-organised my studio and I am starting to look for some inspiration to decorate the rest of my apartment and Kim's shop has amazing photography of her vintage finds, so what better place to start than some inspirational products and photographs. (The photographs are so good they would be great as prints and I would definitely be buying them if they were!)

Kim has so much great stuff to choose from and alongside all the great vintage products, she creates polaroid collages, using original polaroids! I love how simple they look, while still being really striking...and the photography of everything is amazing, such great product shots and set ups, really inspirational!

{Kim has also been featured by etsy as their featured seller where you can find more about her and her shop}

All images from ethanollie.etsy.com





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!