*Also there will be a special Feature Friday blog post this week so stay tuned!*
{WIP wednesday}
This WIP is a diary I am creating for a university brief. The brief is to promote the paper brand Fedrigoni and I have decided to create a calendar, wall planner and a diary. Below you can see some shots of the diary and at the moment I am just playing with typography and layout. Can't decide between plain pages, lined or squared....I want people to be able to draw AND write on them & I'm leaning towards squared...plus now I think I want to create an A5 version too as this is only A6...hmmm decisions.
*Also there will be a special Feature Friday blog post this week so stay tuned!*

*Also there will be a special Feature Friday blog post this week so stay tuned!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why don't you use a mix of lined, square and plain? The best notebooks I have do that; then you can choose sections for different things. Also having different sections of paper weights?
ReplyDeleteI was going to use different weights of paper to represent the different papers of the company and since talking with friends I have been thinking about making separate diaries, one with lined..one with squared etc. Thanks for the comment : D
ReplyDelete