{weekend goodness}

It's been a while since I last blogged and I feel I have slightly neglected the blog over the last two weeks, as I am so close to finishing University now and I have a huge amount of work to be finished. I thought it would be a good idea to have this bank holiday weekend blog post as a quick update as to what has been going on.

+ Firstly I gave a sneaky peek into a secret project here which I can now reveal. It was a hand made wedding guest book/photo album for a customer, which had papercut designs on the pages within it, and space for polaroids to be placed. (photos below)

+ I have been busy working on some new products, which will be coming to the mrYen shop very soon!

+ I have been asked to take part in a local exhibition, with space to sell some papercuts of which some will be new designs which will also be available in the mrYen shop on Tuesday.

.....and I will be finishing University on Friday!

Hope you are enjoying your long weekend!




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful wedding book - am sure they'll cherish it. And congratulations on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!