So.....now University is over and done with, I plan to work full time on developing my papercut products for my etsy shop, for stockists and making them available for wholesale...all while working part time to earn money for rent/bills etc. If a great design job or opportunity came along I would definitely take that too as I would still like to work on freelance graphic design projects.
As selling my products will now be a full time job for me, my prices will be going up but I will be introducing lots of new products too! I already have a few of these planned and ready to be brought out, but I am waiting until I can make sure it is all cost effective and I can plan to properly launch each new product at the right time and to the right audience!
I will be using this blog on a more regular basis now too as I have more time to do so, showing inspirational pieces, development of my business and the details that go along with it and I will still be keeping some of my regular features such as a Monday Morning blog post and weekend goodness posts.
Here's hoping that my papercut products all work out and that I can do this as a full time job as it is my dream to be self employed, creating paper products that have simple clean aesthetics and that are beautiful enough to be framed or practical enough to be used!
{Oh and below you can see I have finally got around to getting mrYen stationery printed and photographed with my new logo and branding on - which is a letterhead, notepad, business card and compliment slip}
Stationary looks great, enjoy the escape of finishing uni, once it hits you its a very strange feeling!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the new products ! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I really love your business cards. Best of luck, and congrats on finishing University!
ReplyDelete* Thanks Hayley, it does feel strange already ^_^
ReplyDelete* Thanks Tiphaine, they will be launched soon!
* Thanks Kristi!
Wow! You are a working machine! You're bsiness is bound to be a huge success :) Stationary looks amazing too.
ReplyDeletePs Will you be at new designers or anything like that?
Congrats on your new venture! I can't wait to see what new things you'll post :)
ReplyDelete~ Kristen