{WIP Wednesday}

This is my first week of working freelance and I'm so pleased with how it's going so far! I have had some great work coming in, with a mixture of wholesale orders, collaborations, client work, commissions and actual time to relax!

Today I am working on getting some papercuts finished to be sent out to a few of the nice people who stock my work and getting some papercut whales packed up and sent off to a customer in New York. I have also started to get some kind of organisation going on with everything that is going on - using my letterheads and different titles for a kind of to-do list, lets see how they work out!


2 comments:

  1. Those whales are so cool. I can only live and hope a Mr. Yen octopus will evolve out of paper some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I might try an Octopus, would be interesting ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!