{Monday Morning}

As some of you who follow me on twitter will know, I had to go to hospital on Friday as I had an accident while paper cutting. I have never had an accident while paper cutting, and the first time I do it's so bad I end up in hospital!

Anyway the reason I am telling you this is that, I was planning to launch a new product today, but as I was out of action on Friday and I didn't get a chance to prepare everything, then I have been working at Muji all weekend, so....

I am organising my week this morning, working on stockist orders and my Recycled & Rescued notebooks, then I will be launching on new product on Thursday, with a look at my Recycled & Rescued notebooks on Wednesday.

Hope you have a productive Monday morning!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! I'm imagining all sorts of scalpal/fingers related injuries now and I've gone so weak at the mere thought that I can hardly type.

    Sending you wishes for speedy healing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm healing nicely thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!