{WIP Wednesday}

Just a quick WIP Wednesday this week as I have so much to be getting on with!

I have wanted to try this for so long....making a mini version of this! As you can see, the mini version below is an exact replica of the A4 version, only tiny! I might try this with some other designs too and see how they look!

Plus below you can see some example/test papercut covers that will be available on some new sketchbooks and notebooks I am in the process of creating.


4 comments:

  1. The tiny papercut is really cute and I love the notebooks covers ! It's a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that saying ! Where is it from or did you make it up? It is a lovely way to see things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "A Mistake..." book is brilliant and I can see that selling like hot cakes! I agree with Littleclouds that it's such a lovely way of looking at things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!