


Hello there! I have been quiet on the blog this week, as I have been busy catching up with orders after being featured on Decor8 & NOTCOT. I'm so pleased and grateful to be featured on both these websites as I have met some very nice customers from my recent orders!
I have been papercutting like crazy the last few days with the papercut whales & this quote being the favourites. I have also managed to squeeze in a few hand cut custom orders too, with two being made for customers anniversaries (the first two images) & one for a lovely customer just because! (the last image)
Hope you have a nice weekend!
These are really lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I really love your work :) I just found your Etsy shop today (& <3-ed it) and I'm now following you on twitter. I tried to follow your blog but I didn't find the follow button :p
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Claudia Liliana/rasamalai
You are so talented! I love your style...so original. Looking forward to Christmas. Can you do some tree vignettes?
ReplyDeleteThanks!