





This weeks Feature Friday is Christine Berrie Illustration. Christine is originally from Glasgow & studied at Glasgow School of Art & the Royal College of Art in London. Christine is inspired by everyday scenarios and objects and has an interest in creating colourful, detailed imagery with a hand-rendered approach, which I think adds a great charm to her illustrations.
I am really drawn to her illustrations of cameras and would love to get myself this print (the first image in this post) Christine has had work in several publications such as Communication Arts, Design Week & Creative Review, while also having work in the book "Hand to Eye" published by Laurence King. A select few of her clients include The Guardian, Microsoft, The New York Times, New Scientist, Howies, Time Out, Wallpaper & The Independent.
You can find out more about her by following the links below:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!