{Feature Friday}









I know In Haus Press have been featured on a lot of blogs over the past few weeks & days but I really admire their products & simple styling, so I think they deserve a mention here too!

As I have now closed my Etsy shop & website shop for Christmas, (to be opened again on January 10th) I'm now looking for inspiration for the product shots that I will be taking in the new year of my new products & In Haus Press has such simple and elegantly styled photos, in a colour palette that I love. The simplicity of colour & tone, mixed with a variety of textures gives such a lovely feel to the photos.

You can click the images above to check out their other products and add a few to your wishlist - if you are outside the US (as the final Christmas shipping dates to the UK form the US have already past) or if you are in the US you could treat yourself to a last minute gift for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - wonderful styling and such simple yet charming products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!