{Monday Morning}

{image: new and improved Mr Yen notepads, with more pages - available soon!}

Good Morning!

Well after my relaxing weekend off work from Muji, I feel recharged and ready to take on the week. Today I will be focusing on photographing some of my new printed products and tinkering with some packaging designs too.

Over the weekend I finally set up a Facebook page for Mr Yen, which you can find here. I also got around to setting up a sign up form for a Mr Yen mailing list, which you can find in the side bar or you can click here. If you would like exclusive information on new designs & sneaky peeks you won't see anywhere else - plus other fun things to be added later, then just sign up with your name and email address. The first newsletter will be sent out when my new products are released and my shop is open again.

Anyway, time to get back to work...

Hope you have a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!