Mr Yen Letterpress Business Cards

It's been a long time coming, but I finally have some new business cards!
They are not just ordinary business cards either! This time I had my business cards letterpress printed by Blush Publishing and they are amazing! I couldn't recommend them enough, they are friendly, polite, helpful and considerate.

I was sent a sneaky peek of them on the press which made me very excited and I couldn't wait to get them....

Image property of Blush Publishing.

When I got them in the post (delivery was very quick!) I couldn't wait to take pictures of them - they feel amazing and as I wanted the design to be quite simple I think it works quite well with letterpress and one simple colour.



To see more pictures of them, click here.

I'm very pleased with them and will definitely be ordering some more when I run out - which I think might be a while as they are almost too good to give away!

Thanks Blush!

1 comment:

  1. wow beautiful design..thanks for sharing it with us..i think it's so simple to design that i would need when design Metal business cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!