WIP Wednesday

Hello!

It's been such a long time since I posted here and it feels strange having not blogged for so long. I've missed posting regularly and will be trying to get back into the swing of things for next week - with a few new regular posts!


New Themed Posts....
I'm hoping to have at least one post a day going out for you and I'm hoping that they will be an interesting mix of links, images, products and photographs, plus a few Mr Yen focused posts a week too! (Like the WIP Wednesday posts & Monday Morning posts) I plan to introduce an 'Inspiration Tuesday' and a 'Thursday Finds' post to the blog every week too.


Fathers Day - June 19th!
With Fathers day coming up very soon I just thought I would give you a little heads up about the Fathers day cards that I have available in the Mr Yen shop here. I mentioned them in the most recent Mr Yen Newsletter (which you can sign up to here) and each card has been hand cut with a scalpel, making it a very unique way to let your dad know how you feel about him!


Hand Cut Fathers Day Card - Mr Yen

Hand Cut Fathers Day Card - Mr Yen
I'll be updating later this week too about everything that has been keeping me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!