Feature Friday

Hello!

Today's Feature Friday blog post is a little late as I've been so busy all day (taking Toby to the vets twice in once day, plus several other days through the week - all ear infection related) Also I haven't had time to get round to writing up my "Truth about selling handmade" post yet, so stay tuned for that next week!

***

Anyway, on to the feature!....

After my first guest post over on Poppytalk I was contacted by Anne Smith who wanted to show me her botanical illustrations which you can see at the bottom of this post, but she also mentioned that she illustrates maps and as soon as I saw them I fell in love with them!

Illustrated maps are quite popular at the moment and I think Anne's maps are fantastic, they definitely stand out from others that I've seen and I think I will be saving up for one of her prints from her etsy shop. I love the mixture of typography she uses, plus the layouts and colour choices are so well thought out too!

To see more work by Anne, you can visit her in the following places -

Website || Etsy || Blog










If you have something you think would fit well for a Feature Friday blog post or you just want to show me your work, you can send me an email here.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!