Hello!
Hope you're having a great week so far!
This week I've been planning some details for my six month plan - mostly which companies I would like to work with on each goal, plus I have already had a few offers to create papercut Christmas window displays for two companies so far, which I've said yes to both - proof that the internet is amazing! If you have a twitter account you can follow my progress by using the following hashtag #SixMonthPlan. I would love to see your six month plans too if you feel like joining in!
I have also created the papercut that you see above - which uses this card design on an A4 format, for a potential new stockist which is local to me. It will also be going into the Mr Yen shop soon too!
**************
On a side note, I have had this blog for over three years now (I can't believe how quick those years have gone!) so I have decided to open it up to sponsors. I am still in the process of creating a sponsor information pack which I can send out to potential new sponsors, but in the mean time I have added a clickable banner in the side bar which you can click to register your interest (up there at the top right!) or you can just leave a comment below and I will add you to my list.
Hope to see you back here tomorrow for my Thursday Finds post!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!