Inspiration Tuesday - Wood & Workspaces

Hello. Firstly I would just like to say that if you are based in London - or any other place with riots taking place, I hope you're safe! You can follow @Riotcleanup on twitter to support what they are doing or search for the hashtag #riotcleanup to see what you can do to help.

I find it amazing to see the community gathering to sort out the streets today and clean up the mess of all the riots, plus, the fact that twitter is being used to create such a positive impact is fantastic! I wish I could be there to help.

***

Back to todays post -

This Inspiration Tuesday post is all about wood and workspaces - enjoy! I wil see you back here tomorrow for a WIP Wednesday post.





4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I obsessing over the flooring in the 3rd pic!

    p/s Glad to know you're alright over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love the simplicity of the 4th pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the floor in the 3rd pic is similar to mine, fab but a pain to look after ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cookie Cutter!

    Me too Aisling - simple is always best ^_^

    Jax you have the best plan chest and the best floor - I think I should move in ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!