Monday Morning - New Beginnings

Hello!

It's a new month and a new week, which means a new to do list with lots of things coming up this month! The Mr Yen newsletter is going to be sent out later today, with a free desktop calendar and a little treat to do with the Mr Yen stationery. You can sign up here to find out what the treat is when the newsletter goes out later today!

A little peek of whats coming soon!

I also thought I should update you on my development so far on my #SixMonthPlan...

* I'm in the process of arranging two Christmas window displays for this year! (one in Edinburgh and another in London!)

* I have been contacted by some very interesting people to create a few paper goodies for a wedding photo shoot.

* I have a potential new stockist in Canada

* I'm finishing up my application form for the Arts market in November to send out this week.

Still on my list, to achieve before the end of the year...

* A papercut book cover design.

* A papercut illustration for a cosmetic company.

* A few papercut illustrations for some editorial work.

* To create a papercut installation.

* To have my work displayed in a local business as an installation or art piece.

* To work with a paper company to promote their business using my papercuts

I am still working towards these goals and would love to secure more of them by the end of this month, so if you have any information on how to go about creating/doing any of these things I would appreciate any help I can get...you can send me emails here - and if you would like me to create any of these things for you, you can see my portfolio website here and get in touch here.

Have a great Monday and I hope you're having a great start to the month!

2 comments:

  1. you are inspiring me to be ore organised! ;D
    Applying for the Arts market too, fingers crossed we will see each other there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I have to force myself to be organised otherwise I know nothing will get done! ^_^

    Hope to see you at the Arts Market, that would be great! : D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!