Dearest Nature is a blog all about nature and things inspired by nature, curated and managed by Donaville Herrick (author and creator of Hello Hello Hi & Discover Paper) and I was asked by Donaville to be a regular contributor - and I said yes, how could I turn an opportunity like this down!
I will be a regular contributor to the INSPIRE section of the blog and will be posting about all the things that I find inspirational in nature. My first post is up now and it features a fantastic piece by Oana Befort.
You can visit Dearest Nature here, see all my contributor posts to Dearest Nature here and you can see my very first post (featuring Oana Befort) here.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!