I'm working towards a re-launch of all things Mr Yen for August, which means preparing everything for this, while also making sure I have some things ready for Christmas by July, which will mean I can get press releases and promo pieces out as soon as possible for magazines in time for December.
I'm really excited to re-launch, with completely brand new products, new branding, new photographs and new styling! I hope you will all love the new designs and you can see a little peek of two of them below - the botanical silhouette which can be customised and the botanical paper lace....which brings me on to my next point....if you would like any of the pieces currently in the shop, then act fast as they will be discontinued mid July.
See you soon with another update on the re-launch!


Hey there...
ReplyDeleteThe work looks really good, and it's good to hear things are going well, can't wait for your relaunch.
Lorrie