Mr Yen Christmas Cards - Available for pre-order!

Every year I promise myself to be organised for all things Christmas related by the end of July, and this year I finally am! Hopefully this year you will see some of the new Mr Yen paper cuts in magazines and newspapers as I have a press release in the making, plus I've been researching lots of people and publications to contact about the Mr Yen re-launch.

This year I've decided to only release a printed Christmas card specifically for this years festivities - which is a photograph of an original paper cut (these come in sets of five - with envelopes) and I've decided to launch these for pre order immediately. They will start shipping out on August 1st - the official launch date of all things Mr Yen. I can't wait for all the other products to be launched too - there should be something for everyone!

I hope you like it....I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I think this new way of using my paper cuts will open up a whole new range of products and way of designing for me. I love how the paper cut translates as an actual 3D piece through the delicate shadows in the photograph and you feel like you can actually touch the paper cut - even my logo on the back is a photograph of a paper cut!









5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!