I have been researching hand made books and this research has led me to some really interesting sellers on Etsy, which I thought would be perfect for my first Feature Friday post. I would really love this book by Freshly blended, who you can find on Etsy here. I just love the colour, the illustration and the craftsmanship all together. This book is a collaboration with Lara Cameron who's work I also think is fantastic.
The whole series of collaborative books are really beautiful and creative!
![]() |
| Notebooks-by-FreshlyBlended |

have you seen littlepaperbird's etsy shop? she rocks (and is a leeds girl too)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5078432&page=1§ion_id=&order=
Yeh, she has actually taught me at my university! She taught me how to bind books using japanese stab binding and to make a perfect bound book. I recently checked her shop out but she mentions shes moving and has nothing for sale at the moment, but as soon as she does i will be featuring her!
ReplyDelete