As soon as I woke up I had another amazing coffee, cleaned the whole apartment and created a new paper cut design for my Etsy shop! Its an Alice in Wonderland quote and I'm looking forward to doing so many more of these!
I chose Alice in Wonderland as I wanted to use plain typography to represent something quite whimsical and strange and Alice in Wonderland has perfect quotes for this, so I've made a start now and I'm just researching more quotes so I can make more paper cuts.
I didn't know whether I wanted to place anything behind the quote, but I decided to leave it blank. This way, who ever buys it will be able to place whatever they want behind it, if they want to!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!