{Feature Friday}

For this weeks feature Friday, I thought I would feature collage artist, songbirdspectre I love the imagery she uses and the ideas portrayed by her collages. She has recently started a series of collaged cubes which are really different and innovative, I've never seen anything like these!






I love all her collages and this collage below is my favourite print in her shop. I love the 50's style, the text used and how it is placed within the piece.



You can visit her blog, Intelligent Beasts: Collage, Art, and Curiosities, (which has an amazing banner !) to keep up to date on her recent work and snap up those newly posted collages before anyone else, just click on the banner below.


1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the feature! i forgot to comment you back, but i'm definitely featuring you on monday. i really appreciate the gesture, you did a great job.

    ps: i like your hat + camera in your avatar. so cool! i have a hat just like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!