{WIP Wednesday}

This week I have been avoiding my computer at all costs, sitting in the sun and generally relaxing. I think I need to start some of my own personal work to keep my design brain working. Whenever I need inspiration to start something creative, that is personal to me and not my university studies, I love to look at kerri smiths blog and her work to get me in the mood. I find her naive (in a good way), carefree attitude towards art and craft really invigorating and refreshing. Her work makes me feel like getting all my paints, camera and paper collection out and start to make something...anything!
Over the summer this year, I have decided to create a zine or a small handmade book, that will also relate nicely to my dissertation (of which the title is - "What is the value of handmade publications?") so this WIP post is really a WIP in my head....just thinking and getting the ball rolling with ideas. I have been researching all day and feel so inspired, I can't wait to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!