{WIP Wednesday}

well this wednesday there is no WIP as i have started my work experience this week, which has kept me busy through the day and tired at night! I do have some good news though! i am going to be featured in the magazine i am working with!, they are interviewing me and taking photos of my apartment for a feature on people who live in the city! It will be an interview solely to do with me, my apartment and what i feel about the city i live in, Leeds. I cant wait and i will definitely put the images up when they have been printed. The irony of it all is that once they have taken the photos for my feature and interviewed me, i will have to do the layout of the feature in the magazine, so i get to choose what images i show and what i dont!

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting to be featured in a magazine! congrats! I look forward to your WIP Wednesdays too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!