
I can't believe i have 50 followers! I always feel as though I am blogging for myself....sometimes I think this is true but I think I should have a give away to say thanks to you all who do read, and even bigger thanks to those that comment! I love reading your opinions, comments and all the nice things you say!
I will be giving away one of my paper cut fairy tale postcards, and an extra freebie, so if you want to be included to win, (become a follower if your not already), leave a comment mentioning which one of the postcards you would like and I will post the winners name on Friday at 10:00 am GMT Time (British Summer Time)
Good Luck!
Hi! wow!!! I'm the 1st one!!! I love the Hansel and Gretel POst card!!! good luck for this give away and...good luck to me too!!!
ReplyDeleteoh hehe i am addicted to give away now..i hope i have luck :)
ReplyDeletei would love sleeping beauty :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27104920
I like sleeping beauty :) good luck everyone :)
ReplyDeleteSleeping Beauty Postcard is so lovely!
ReplyDeletejewels.of.india.01@gmail.com
I totally know what you mean about feeling that you are like talking to yourself on the blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the sleeping beauty postcard!
http://glitzer.etsy.com
Hi mr. Yen! I am now following you and hope you will follow mine as well. I love your fairytale postcards, and if I win your give-away I would like Sleeping Beauty which is one of my favorite fairy tales! Thank you! Good luck to all!
ReplyDeleteI like the sleeping beauty... my absolute favorite is the "You will be directly directed" that must have taken forever.....
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower already! I LOOVVVEE all of these, I always have! I can't decide if my favorite is Sleeping Beauty or Red Riding Hood...
ReplyDeleteLarissa789@msn.com
I am a happy follower of the talented mrYen. I would have to go with Sleeping Beauty because of the spinning wheel.
ReplyDelete