{University work}

I have been creating some booklets of my summer work for university and I finally finished my five booklets today. I hand cut them, hand stitched them, and even made a small box for them to be kept in. I am really pleased with the final result and feel quite proud of them as they show all my achievements from this summer.

They include:

Booklet 1 -
My personal summer illustrations.

Booklet 2 -
An A-Z of digitally illustrated birds, accompanied by hand drawn typography.

(I will have a giveaway of one of these Bird booklets soon!!)

Booklet 3 -
Experiments i did in illustrator that were to be used for the rebranding of the Student Guide

Booklet 4 -
Cover designs i produced for the Leeds Guide Student Guide.

Booklet 5 -
Layouts i produced for the magazine (that actually got printed) while at my work placement.

8 comments:

  1. you're so freakin talented its ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a lot of work! it looks great - congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They look amazing. So well put together. What are you studying exactly? What's the course called?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I am studying graphic design. I'm at Leeds College of Art and Design in my third and final year starting from today. My course is called BA HONS Graphic Design, but it covers the whole spectrum of design, from illustration, hard nosed typography, screen printing and digital media.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, im going to list an A-Z book this weekend : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!