{update}

(I will warn you now that this post is a little self indulgent but i am really proud and pleased!)

I made it to the front page of etsy yesterday and my "Why is a raven..." papercut quote got put into the Halloween gift guides for Tricks, Treats and Parties, while my birds on wires papercut illustration got put into the Halloween gift guide for Halloween decor! While im on the subject of etsy, i have two treasuries on the go too, one for typography and one for Halloween inspired birds, check them out and see what ya think : )

I got so many hearts and views on my papercuts from the front page feature (about 1000 views!!), a few messages and a sale to wake up to today, so im all happy. Plus I also recently posted the same papercuts on society6 and they got promoted by three people!

In other news, I have recently been tweeting to Heather Moore aka Skinny laMinx (a person who first inspired me with her papercutting) and Hannah Nunn ( who creates amazing papercut lamps here) and both complemented my work, which is such an achievement for me as both of them create such great things! and today i picked up my printed books of my A-Z birds. Once i get them all hand bound and trimmed i will be giving one away right here on my blog (more another time)

This has all happened so fast and i definitely wasn't prepared for it, but lets hope this is the start that my etsy shop needed to get going with regular sales and i am pleased to have made some new internet friends with similar interests!

(phew, self indulgence over.....thanks for reading all this, if you did!)

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!