Firstly - I have had a major overhaul in my shop. I have changed prices, removed some items (the black and white original photographs - as i am going to create a listing with a few in one pack) but the biggest change of all is i have changed all my photos! i had a huge photo shoot yesterday, setting up small arrangements and playing around with my camera settings. i then had an editing session and altered all my listing descriptions and tags. I am hoping that this will increase traffic and sales to my store. I also want to create an ad that can be used for craftcult/craftopolis and buy ad space there to see if that has any impact on sales too. I would love to hear if you have placed an ad on either of these sites and if you think it is worth it (comment below)
Anyway back to the weekend goodness!
These vintage photos just keep popping up and I'm not complaining! these are more finds from the paper stash, but this time its bearded men. I don't know what to do with these or the mustached men. I would like to display them/use them for photo shoots or maybe sell them, hmmmmm, choices, choices!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!