{A-Z Bird Update}

I have been trying to get these birds finished now as i am really not in the mood at the moment to keep using illustrator. I started out by doing this project as i wanted to learn how to use illustrator more so i can have a better understanding of it before i go back to university but my fingers hurt now from using my laptop trackpad. Anyway im pretty pleased with my illustrations as i am not that good at drawing (well i thought so) but i can see improvement now so it is all worth it!

2 comments:

  1. lovely birdies! its hard drawing without a digital drawing pad, I know from experience! You have captured some good detail though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! they have taken so long to draw! im thinking about making an A-Z book with them and some hand drawn typography.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!