To get back into the regular feature i will be showing work from hellojenuine.etsy.com.
an explanation of who she is and what she does (borrowed from her website):
"hellojenuine is jen collins, an illustrator who likes making things & looking at what others make. as well as drawing & things, she works at an arts centre, & is one of a handful of curators on sharesomecandy. she wishes there were more hours in a day, or more days in a week, so that she could sit at her desk with a cup of tea & a sketchbook more often."
Jen creates really interesting illustrations and sells a selection of these in her etsy shop, as gocco prints, that you can find here. I love the styling of the product photos too, and the nice little red house with the print "there is no place like home" I am so tempted to buy her zine and her postcard set and i think you will be too!
(other places you can find Jen - www.hellojenuine.com & www.hellojenuine.blogspot.com) all images can be clicked to take you directly to her etsy shop listings, dont buy them all before me!






love it all!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh, hello. You are awesome. Your blog is awesome. I'm not worthy. Really now, what incredible skills and talent you have. I think I love you. Thank you soooo much for coming my way and visiting www.samwich365. then following...I'm flattered. I'm reading you cover to cover, trust that. Very cool. Keri www.samwich365.com
ReplyDeletethanks so much spacejam & sam!
ReplyDelete