I thought i would feature someone and something different to what i usually post. This is the first time i am featuring Plushies. This Feature Friday is
Sleepy King. I have loved SleepyKing's work for a long time and have always really wanted the Little Red Forest Fox. I am thinking it could be an early Christmas present for myself! Anyway, all her designs are so unique and inventive, I think that everyone should have at least one of her plushies! The photos and stories that each of her little creatures have just enhance their greatness and makes you want your very own. You can find
Sleepy King here on etsy, here on
twitter and her blog
here. (all images can be clicked to take you directly to the listings on etsy)



I love her toys!!! great choice for featuring=)
ReplyDeleteOOoooo great choice- I LOVE sleepyking! Both her work and just the fact that she is a sweetheart. Yay!
ReplyDelete