Oh and I have also got some of my Alice in Wonderland papercut quotes in this months issue of Cut-Click! Go check it out, the whole online magazine is quite good!
{my first comissioned papercut!}
After posting my lampshade designs on flickr, blogging about them here and promoting them on twitter i got a commission to create a custom lampshade of the letter H. I have finished the cut today and taken photos. I now just need to find some way to make it heat resistant and safe to use, then find rings to make it into a working shade. Below are some photos of the custom lampshade and a few images of my new products in my shop.
Oh and I have also got some of my Alice in Wonderland papercut quotes in this months issue of Cut-Click! Go check it out, the whole online magazine is quite good!





Oh and I have also got some of my Alice in Wonderland papercut quotes in this months issue of Cut-Click! Go check it out, the whole online magazine is quite good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
magical lampshade! good job! and the photos are fabulous
ReplyDeletethanks. You always have such nice things to say : )
ReplyDeletejust the lampshade (doesn't hurt that it's my initial, as well)! looks like it took a good bit of work.
ReplyDeletethe lampshade is so great, I wish I had one like that ! :)
ReplyDelete