I recently got a custom order to re-create one of my papercut designs that had sold. It was my Alice in wonderland papercut that read - "Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction" which you can see below. After uploading it to flickr so my customer could see if she would like to change anything, i got an unusually high number of views on. So I looked on my flickr stats to try and see where they were all coming from........it turned out that it had been put on the great website
welovetypography.com !!
Thanks!

Also... thanks to the other people who have recently featured my papercuts. There is a little section on the left dedicated to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!