I think there is a really great quality to her wooden figures and designs, which you can see below. They have that nice vintage feel of old wooden toys that have so much charm and character. Her designs include, figures of people, some great tree designs, a pirate ship, some ninjas AND all her dolls can be made into an ornament!
As mooshoopork also accepts custom work, you could get a customised doll that would make a great personalised Christmas gift for a friend (or yourself!) so why not start your Christmas shopping with a personalised touch!
(all images © of mooshoopork, which can be clicked to take you directly to the items in her etsy shop)





I agree mrYen! yeah for mooshoopork! They remind me of some of my favorite childhood toys...
ReplyDeletethanks oh so much!!
ReplyDeletei have a lot of fun making all my little bits :)
I love it! Very unique.
ReplyDelete