{weekend goodness}

I have just sent off my first draft of one of my dissertation chapters to my tutor, I know it needs work, but this is something I will need to do all in one sitting. I have tried to do a few hundred words at a time, which seems like a good idea, but then I get lost with what I was saying and it takes time to read back over what I have done to progress. Plus I have recently been given something to help me with writing to make my work more professional and show that what I have researched is being put into use in my dissertation. I aim to finish it during the Christmas holidays (the deadline is February) so then when I go back to university in January, it will just be a case of editing chapters and changing little sections. So now that I have reached the first deadline and as I also know that I have a busy week next week, I will be relaxing this weekend and probably just making Christmas cards and playing with my camera, which I haven't done in a long time! (oh and the first picture is what it looks like outside where i am right now!)

Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!