{shop update}

I have listed an affordable print of my "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" papercut and a squirrel Christmas card design that I loved making! I have made a few sets and if they sell well and people ask for more of them I will make more, but saying that, the last days for international orders to be received for Christmas will be 1st December. This is to ensure that your products get to you in time as sometimes it can take up to three weeks for international delivery. For orders from the UK, the last day for Christmas orders will be 15th December. The last days for international custom orders during the Christmas/Holiday period will be 1st December and 15th December for custom orders within the UK.

3 comments:

  1. very cool squirrel design!I love the negative/positive work you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks : D

    I have only made two cards of the squirrel design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!