Oh, this is so sweet. I collect things with hearts and birds, and this has both, so I may have to invest :-)Is it cut from red paper? If so - yowser. How on earth did you cut out the letters and the horizontal lines? Incredible. So impressed!
Thanks! It is cut from red paper, so far I've only ever used black/grey or white so the valentines papercuts are my first coloured cuts!Patience and practice for the lines ^_^ always difficult though!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!
Oh, this is so sweet. I collect things with hearts and birds, and this has both, so I may have to invest :-)
ReplyDeleteIs it cut from red paper? If so - yowser. How on earth did you cut out the letters and the horizontal lines? Incredible. So impressed!
Thanks! It is cut from red paper, so far I've only ever used black/grey or white so the valentines papercuts are my first coloured cuts!
ReplyDeletePatience and practice for the lines ^_^ always difficult though!