{WIP wednesday}

This work in progress is a little different as it is my studio that is the WIP this week. I have recently bought a muji desk and finally picked it up today, but going through all my old work and all the paper I have stashed away has taken ages to sort out. I have built the desk up (with some help) sorted out storage space underneath for all my paper and sorted out the desktop. It's so good to have a desk that is big enough to have work piled on as well as having space to create new things! I even get space to have my papercut lamp that I made on the desk too! I will upload some pictures tomorrow.

{the first photo below is how I had my studio set up when I first moved into this apartment and the second is how it has been for a while....its all changed now though!}


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely studio, it looks really light and airy! I take it you're a bit of a Muji fan since you have their penguin bowling pin on the windowsill too... I know the Muji stock pretty well as my fiance works there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha my other half works at muji and I used to work there! I love their stuff, plus....discount!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's probably the best bit about working in shops - all the discount (especially if you have a few mates and can pool your discounts between each other!) Bit cheeky but, hey-ho.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!