next week I am introducing two new features for the blog.......a monday morning and The weekly Update.
The monday morning feature will be just an inspiring image (which will probably be food related) or a simple post, while the weekly update will consist of - what I've been creating through the week, some interesting things I've found, such as blogs that are new to me, any flickr favourites, any great new shops or designers/artists that I have come across, and anything else exciting that has happened through the week or things that will be coming up in the near future. I will still have my WIP Wednesday and weekend goodness posts but I feel like I want to share some of the great stuff I come across while researching for university or just looking through things on the internet!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!