My work in progress this week is getting all my University briefs back on track and trying to sort out my studio, now I finally have a new desk! I submitted my dissertation today, which means I can finally refocus myself on my design work, so I should have a more interesting WIP post next week.
Hi Mr Yen, thanks for your nice comment on my blog. so nice to have found yours, lots of lovely things around here :) best of luck with your dissertation and major project!
congrats on finishing your dissertation! Your space looks lovely, the perfect place to create!
ReplyDeleteThanks, im so glad its all finished now ^_^ and thanks about the compliments about my studio.
ReplyDeleteHi Mr Yen, thanks for your nice comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteso nice to have found yours, lots of lovely things around here :)
best of luck with your dissertation and major project!
You're welcome and thanks Thereza!
ReplyDelete