[all images can be clicked to take you to their source and are all property of the photographers, designers, bloggers etc]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first thing I will mention is a blog that I found recently and have totally fallen for - youcanmakeiteasy. This blog is created by Aron L. and in his own words is:
"A blog to share wonderful pictures, beautiful music, amazing people, inspiring art, moving words, and worthy thoughts that help to make my life seem so much easier."
The photos are amazing and have such great qualities, such as the lighting, colours and feeling.

A blog I found through the blog mentioned above is tokyoconnection.blogspot.com which has more great photographs!




and a final blog that has also caught my eye is the blue hour that is by Brian Ferry. Great photography, a good read and some great links posted.



I also bought myself a new print (the image below)- The Sleepyheads Crowd Print, from here, by Christopher David Ryan, it just needs to be framed and hung.

.......and finally, (those who follow me on twitter will already know this) My dissertation is finally finished, printed and ready to be bound and handed in! I'm so relieved that it's all finally finished!
These are all great blogs you've mentioned, thanks so much for sharing. I'm now a little obsessed with U900 which I just found through youcanmakeiteasy.blogspot. unbelievably cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks & no problem, glad you found something you love ^_^
ReplyDelete